News broke this afternoon of the death of popular broadcaster, Dan Foster.
Here are a few things to know about the late broadcaster:
1. Dan Foster was born Daniel Foster in Washington, D.C, USA.
2. He joined the Marines and attended Morgan State University where he studied broadcasting and drama.
3. He was married to Lovina Foster with whom he had three children.
4. He has worked with a number of radio stations local and internationally, including Cathy Hughes Radio One, Virgin Island and Mix 106.5 FM.
5. He moved to Nigeria in 2000 and joined Cool FM, quickly becoming popular with listeners.
6. He won the 2003, 2004 and 2005 Nigeria Media Merit Awards for Best Radio Personality.
7 He was a judge on the 2007 “Idols West Africa” alongside Dede Mabiaku and Abrewa Nana