N-Power gets over 3m applications for third batch in one week
July 4, 2020 in News, News Update

The online portal for the recruitment of the third batch of N-Power enrolees has witnessed over 3million applications in a week.

The Federal Ministry of Humanitarian Affairs, Disaster Management and Social Development commenced the enrolment process of the third batch of the N-Power beneficiaries on 26th June 2020.

A week after the portal was opened for application, the ministry said over 3million applications had been received.

The government said 400,000 applicants would be absorbed into the third batch of its N-Power National Social Investment Scheme (NSIP).

The update on the application exercise is contained in a statement in Abuja on Friday by the Deputy Director  of Information of the ministry, Rhoda Iliya.

The statement reads: “Enrolment of beneficiaries for N-power Batch C commenced on Friday, June 26, and has received over 3 million applications since the portal opened.

“The application process will be concluded as soon as possible to provide additional Nigerian youths access to the programme.”

The ministry also announced the disengagement of independent monitors recruited to monitor Batches  A and B of the N-Power programme as well as other National Social Investment Programmes (NSIP).

According to the ministry, they will be disengaged on July 31.

9 thoughts on “N-Power gets over 3m applications for third batch in one week
July 4, 2020 in News, News Update

  1. That’s how it’s going to be since they don’t want to create job opportunities

Comments are closed.

%d bloggers like this: