About Low Fat Chicken Shawarma Recipe: Knock off the pita bread to make a low fat chicken shawarma with lettuce. Stuffed with pan fried chicken, tomatoes, onions, chillies and a yogurt based sauce.
How to Make Low Fat Chicken Shawarma
- For the sauce:
- Whisk all ingredients and serve with chicken and pita bread / lettuce.
- For the shawarma:
- Marinate chicken slices in all the ingredients.
- Keep in marinade for atleast 4 hours.
- Pan fry chicken till dry and serve with pita bread / lettuce, tomato, sliced onion, green chillies, parsley and sauce.
- Take pita bread/lettuce and spread some sauce. Add chicken, tomato, onions, parsley, chillies and make a firm roll.
If you like your shawarma spicy, add a little bit of chilli garlic sauce.